Friday, February 11, 2011

Name Of Dog Off Land Any Tramp

Arimo


guess I need to rest a little, wait for my body wants to resume the walk. I think I have to do the cleaning in my skull, peeling and defrosted the old thoughts, to make room for new things. I think I might stop for a bit 'and let it run a few things. Basically I can not be in certain places, not to see certain things not to do. I can imagine how convalescent: lots of rest and light fare. There is always work that takes a lot, but I could pretend it's some kind of rehabilitation therapy, to keep in place the joints. Only that there would like a place, a book and weather appropriate. Or maybe a dog to run after a stick. A daily walk in a place known but always different, like a forest or a sea. I'll be ready to go when I tell him my dreams, when sleep will not live as awake. When the stories of the rest will be in strong colors, with no rules or players as if they were told by an external voice that I do not know. When the morning, once awake, I can go back to congratulate myself for my fantasies, instead of analyzing and chide my faults unbridgeable.


photo: Martesana Naviglio, Milan, February 6, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment