Friday, February 25, 2011

Jobs For Speech Disorder Major

summer (born this way)

exists blog that collects pictures of children by gay and lesbian people (2-12 years), that since the title is meant to recall the fact that homosexuals can not become, so that already from childhood behaviors, events and choices are revealing: born this way, precisely. for all but for the parents, almost always, by contrast, do not capture the true meaning of all this, but rather document it precisely with the opposite intention, to normalize the pretext estrus and moments of sympathy that might otherwise be an embarrassment.
many of the stories accompanying the photos are touching, very funny, revealing all that really understood the characters better than anyone what was going on, even if you do not have the tools to express cultural and emotional. and above all that we almost never self-censorship, in fact, they put out just those features which, moreover, as older children, there would have been ashamed.
for me, I put my picture here a while when I was five years: it was summer, in the spa town of which came from my mother at a table in a bar. we were the whole family, parents, my brother and I: all four sat in metal chairs in those chrome sixties were a part of modernity.
just me, however, crossed her legs (and, I must admit, in a very flirtatious).

0 comments:

Post a Comment