Sunday, October 24, 2010

Difference Harcore And Metal

Thank you for your faces


Alla fine ci sono riusciti a convincermi e ho raccolto un po’ di foto da stampare che , anche in caso di tempesta magnetica, vorrei tenere. Ne è uscita una collezione di persone per me importanti, non cose, non luoghi. Eppure di “foto ricordo” ne scatto ben poche, ma in questa fase della mia vita voglio conservare questa memoria. Il pensiero però si è fissato alle persone di cui non ho la foto, di alcune di queste non potrò più averla. Di alcune vorrei mettermi subito alla caccia, anche se sarebbe insensato. Dovrei ricordarmelo: “nei momenti importanti bisogna fare foto”, solo che i momenti diventano importanti when fouling of emotions. Putting pictures in order of time I noticed how my friendships are not substantially changed, at best, we have expanded and polarized on some people with whom I spend much time with whom I have much in common. I also have photos of me, which surprises me because many do not know where you come from or who wrote it. My album will be a "cru" of friendly faces and a few pleasantries, with some funny expressions meaningless if you do not remember the context. Bello will review them together and revive the memory of the feeling then. After all shooting for that too.


photo: M. Abakanowciz, Pomodoro Foundation, June 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment