Sunday, October 10, 2010

Chinese Bangs Hairstyle

know the words but not the remedy




"Mamihlapinatapei" is all I can think, think as it is written because the I can say. Crossing the look of a guy who might know, in fact we look but none of the two greeted each other, more "mamihlapinatapei. I think the brunette who failed to press the elevator button and looked at me apologetically, perhaps, with eyes burning, waiting for my comment maybe a nice, but I smiled, still mamihlapinatapei. I think there were a couple of things I should do, but I procrastinate, waiting for someone else to do that for many reasons, and is still mamihlapinatapei. This word comes from Patagonia that could be translated as the eyes of two people who want to start anything but both are reluctant to begin. I have lived so many moments and only for the fact that I still remember them means that, at least, I regret it. Yet not enough to remember similar incidents in the past because it does not happen again. It will be out of shyness or pride, fear or giving up the arrogance to discover the chest during the attack brings me to stall. This word that I discovered today replaces the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing in front of a tangle of wires, not those of a bomb that must be cut before the "zero", but those to be followed to unravel the tangle of thoughts and make order. Instead it is to contemplate the real estate mess, to follow the light that gets stuck in the wires and is unable to flow to the heart of the rump. Not only of what remains in the throat. This is called an impasse, because it alone can not be mamihlapinatapei.



photo: star center, 9 October 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment