Friday, October 1, 2010

How Much Do Dealers Save At Auctions

tales of hunting in the rain


I bet the alarm clock at 6:00 to get out in time to take photos during the dawn. I wanted to go to all the places I've noticed a couple of weeks ago when I was disarmed of the camera and the sun took me around showing me colors that I could not trap. When you have played without second thoughts and took a few minutes later I was out. With a ridiculous step I left home, without making any noise. Check the garage and meeting the neighbors, a couple who have the age of my parents and fall of ballroom dancing. "Not bad nightlife! "I think. I turn the car on the dashboard clock shows 1.12 am, I think "damn you are fucking the battery and I lost all the saved radio stations." Checking the time on the phone: "1.12 am". I can only laugh at me: the alarm had sounded, trill me I was dreaming! I go back to bed to wait for 5 long hours. Waves as the emblem of our ancestral family anxiety. But it is always worth at dawn outside, there is another world, with other colors and different people. My photography addiction is increasing and now beats like the best of my passions.



Photo: Luna Park in Novegro, October 2, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment