Thursday, November 11, 2010

When Does Thyroid Finish

In autumn there is apathy


do not know whether or not it would be easier: for a moment I thought I might as well lay dressed in armor and glass. So what is there to hide? You are what you are, Sergio Rubini and you are not able to play the character you want. You are what you are, and still others see what they want. So we should have a skin of glass and let the blood flow against the smooth wall showing the pulse of your little anxiety. The heart could dance in a show for the public and the stomach to contract in explosions of acids. I could let the rain fall on me in the fall and slip into the joints to go back to being drop. Effect "wet T-shirt" I a little disappointing, but with a light bulb behind my back I would do my slut and macabre picture! It would be nice to finally reconcile the "inside" and "outside", perhaps hoping it will look like, perhaps hoping that many years have turned the car auscultation roughed what the chaos has given birth. However, the time of the doubt is gone and I can put on the shirt weaves flakes of pages of script and stereotype, but I never buttoned completely, I leave a button and buttonhole separated from the space enough to let slip a hand.



Photo: shelter under the house, November 7, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment