Monday, December 6, 2010

South Park Streamingfr

Verba manent, manent, and manent manent


I read a sentence, if you are trivial, in a book and think "this is what I should do." It 's a simple teaching, I already knew, was a way of life that I had already proposed to follow, but because now that I've read it becomes a piece of advice to follow? Because before it was not, although he got there alone? We are slaves of the education or the written word? Maybe that's why one of the best-selling books in the world teaches you to stop smoking in addition to the normal sense, but I am reminded of a Zen teaching where a teacher goes to a wise man and asks, "Which way should I follow?", The master put down " Be good and just. " The essay was amazed and exclaimed, "But even a child knows this!" the teacher replied, "Yes, everybody knows, but few do."
In fact I fear that the power of the written word, outdoor education, is a mechanism imposed by the Western discipline. Rather than listen to obey the outside. That seems so terrible, and maybe it's just an exaggeration, but in the same book I discovered that many men can not urinate on their backs for education had as a child.


photo: Forbidden Books, December 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment