Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kitchenaid Professional Hd Vs Professional 5 Plus

The war is over


E 'was a flash of vertigo on the graphics. A sign, perhaps magical, which opened a crack in the cold morning. He was a star drawn with a marker on the wall of the car. Vibrating, because of shock, as if she were dancing over his "i". Above the caption "I give up! goodbye "," I surrender! Goodbye ". I imagined a small teenager sitting crooked on the seat with the knee mark. I clearly saw the wake of the jeans tucked into boots, a piece of ass protrude from the waist down and polished. I thought the song Baustelle , to the "bic perfume / actress from Without a Cause". I swear that they are horrified. I swear that I remembered to me, then, when nothing made me more well-written record of terrible, like open veins gushing from my self-centeredness. They were nothing, because nothing of that was followed by a series, but then I could not know. Only after you have lined up the disappointment I felt was normal. My baby, do not give up, the tragedies of today are tomorrow's trivia that are sensitive to make room for new tragedies. I do not have my writing, I just threw them all, but some issues could be of personal relevance. I apologize for all this negativity but I have no role to to paternalism, but I want to correct: you will not believe but in the darkness of these days, today I went home happy to have made a picture.



Photo: December 28, 2010, MM3

0 comments:

Post a Comment