Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Famous Aquariums In United States






Il tempo cerca di fluire liscio intorno, bruciando le cose e le persone, facendo scadere gli yogurt e le assicurazioni, ma su di me si infrange. Sono come un masso nel mezzo del fiume. In questo devi ammettere che ho vinto io: ho spezzato ogni date. I was born in the period not covered, and it was only the beginning. As a child I was already old, or at least a little 'less young people today do not know what they are. I have not met any deadline, although I care about punctuality and I do not like to wait. Perhaps I have disappointed anyone, but I have not done voluntarily, and perhaps regret it in one case only. If you have a life plan you can throw it on me, I do not respect him. Maybe talk about it, if you can convince me I will do everything to fulfill it, but do not sit on a bench of any park of any city, waiting for me because I will not spend. This being out of the agenda is a burden, and if it sometimes seems light is just for luck, and do not mind because in certain social conventions. Nor is it a freedom, it's just a way of life to another speed, not constant.


picture: the work of Loris Cecchini - Wallwave Vibrations (quanta canticum) - @ 2009 Fondazione Pomodoro January 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment